Interviews and Speaking Engagements
Sample Video: Defining Dyslexia, The New Paradigm
Video length 4:21
Dr. Phyllis Books is the creator of Books Neural Therapy™, author of the upcoming book Reversing Dyslexia and creator of the world’s first online Dyslexia Reversal System. With years of experience of being a guest on both radio and television programs, she inspires sold-out seminar audiences as a keynote speaker at health and wellness events internationally.
Dr. Books has devoted her career to health and education. After two degrees in education, and a master’s degree in Interpersonal Communication, which helped her clarify and resolve communication issues in school and corporate settings…she changed gears totally and became a doctor of chiropractic.
Communication is her forte and her way of looking at problems often involves figuring out where and how the communication has gone awry. Although originally trained as an English teacher, once she donned her doctor’s hat, she began seeing where the communication breakdowns were happening in the human body in terms of health and illness.
This led her to develop a unique approach to handling communication issues going on inside the bodies of children with various learning issues, namely dyslexia, learning disabilities, and ADHD. She has trademarked her procedures, known as Books Neural Therapy ™ and uses them daily in her practice.
Her new book, Reversing Dyslexia: Improving Learning and Behavior without Drugs, addresses the new revolutionary science which shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that dyslexia and many learning and behavior issues can be reversed. How exciting is that?
Dr. Books is available to share with you her excitement about how much change is possible for you and your loved ones….in terms of health, aliveness, bringing out the best in yourself, your children, even your employees.
Her popular topics include
- Reclaim Your Brain │Neurophysiology of Learning│Your Child’s Brain Is Not Just About Grades │ Becoming a Tourist in the Map of the Child’s Brain │ What Dyslexia Is Not
- Emotional Affects of Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease │ Helping Children Recover Self Esteem, Retrain Their Brain, and Reclaim Their Ability to Learn │ Creating a System That Works for Your Child │
- Invisible Handicaps: What You Can’t See Is What You Need to See * Parents – Rescue Your Child Before It’s Too Late │ Correcting Brain Weaknesses │ Upgrade Your Brain │ What’s Wrong Here? Your Child or the System?
- Your Child’s Brain Is Not Just About Grades │ Exposing the Untruths Parents Are Told │ We Aren’t Wired to Read │ 5 Keys to Harnessing Neuroscience for Peak Performance
- 10 Misconceptions that Hurt You and Your Child │ Bring Out the Cheerleading Squad for You and Your Child │ Kids’ Differences │ Opals and Diamonds │ I Don’t Want to Change My Child – I Want to Understand His World │ Turning Obstacles into Advantages │ Polish Your Apple
“I’ve had the privilege of Dr. Phyllis Books speaking in my Pediatrics Course at Parker University on many occasions. Her information and delivery are riveting. You do not want to miss an opportunity to hear Dr. Books speak.” Charlotte Watts, DC, Professor, Center for Academics, Parker University, College of Chiropractic.
Feel free to contact her by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 512 560 7888.
Click here for her March 2013 interview with
If you’re interested in interviewing Dr. Books or hiring her to speak at your event, please fill out the form below. She loves speaking to live audiences and would love to hear from you.
Request for Interview or Speaking Engagement: Just fill out this form with your detailed request or call 512-331-0668.
INCLUDE YOUR EVENT DETAILS:
Preferred Speaking Date
Number of attendees
Is this the keynote Address?
Purpose of meeting
Estimated Start Time