Wanted: Dyslexic children between the ages of 7-18.
Make this the “Turn Around Summer!”
Turn your dyslexia around and see how fun and easy learning can be with Dr. Phyllis Books DC
After reversing dyslexia naturally without drugs for almost 30 years, Dr. Phyllis Books, author of Reversing Dyslexia: Improving Learning and Behavior Without Drugs, is offering another wonderful summer of her Reversing Dyslexia Camps for children and teens.
Call 512 331 0668 for your initial consultation to see how we can best serve your child.
- the temper tantrums dissolve
- the tension among siblings melt
- tension between adults in the family disappear
- reading gets easier and fun!
- laughter bubble up without any reason..just the joy of a body and brain that works
We have set aside the whole summer just to help kids in a fun and friendly environment.
If you have a family member suffering from dyslexia we have a solution for you!
Reversing Dyslexia Day Camp…where brains and bodies get smarter
- Allergy testing and treatment included
- Books Neural Therapy – to connect the body and brain for total learning
- Brainercises – learn how to move your body to make your brain work faster
- Biofeedback –a relaxing way to tune up your brain
- Healthy snacks and recipes
- Free time to play with Chauncey, our therapy dog, do Go Noodle, or just hang out in the hammock
- 4 hrs/day (8-12 or 1-5) M-F for two consecutive weeks.
What will my child do each day?
- Books Neural Therapy (BNT) 2 sessions per day (30 min. each)
- Allergy treatment (NAET) (done during a BNT session)
- Biofeedback (30 min.)
- Brainercises (30 min.)(fun exercises to speed up progress with body/brain integration)
- Healthy snacks (recipes available)
- Free time: “Go Noodle,” play in the backyard, swing in the hammock, play with Chauncey the therapy dog or just hang out (30 min.).
This sounds great! How do I sign up?
Call us at 512-331-0668 or email us at: drbooks@DrPhyllisBooks.com to get started.
- Session 1 A&B : 6/5-6/10 8AM – 3 PM. **special 5 day INTENSIVE, esp. for out-of-towners (note: Instead of M-F for two weeks)
- Session 2 A&B 6/12- 6/23 A meets from 8-12; B meets from 1-5*
- Session 3 A&B: 6/25- 6/30 8AM – 3 PM. **special 5 day INTENSIVE, esp. for out-of-towners
- Session 3 A&B: 7/3- 7/5 8AM – 3 PM. **special 5 day INTENSIVE, esp. for out-of-towners
- Session 4 A&B: 7/24-8/7 A meets from 8-12; B meets from 1-5*
- Session 5 A&B: 8/7-8/18 A meets from 8-12; B meets from 1-5*
Space is limited to 3 children per session so call now (512-331-0668) to reserve your first choice!
With busy summer schedules this is by far the easiest way to schedule Books Neural Therapy™ amidst other summer activities and still accomplish our goal: to have happy, well-balanced kids, ready and able to learn faster with less effort and more fun.
To register and reserve your spot you will need to complete the following steps:
1) Fill out the paperwork (Click Here)
2) Schedule your first two appointments (for initial consultation and pre-evaluation): 512-331-0668
3) Pick a session