Healthy Family Holiday Giveaway
Don’t Let HIDDEN Brain Glitches Keep Your Child Struggling and Missing Out On All the Fun Things!
Register Here for ONLINE Program ~ Enter “GIFT” for FREE Coupon Code
Most people don’t realize the impact crawling, childhood falls, sports injuries, traumatic births or events, allergies, and physical asymmetries have on their child’s learning ability.
This online 4-part program and accompanying materials will provide deeper insight and strategies to understand the widespread problems that dyslexics face. Learn to assess the state of your child’s learning brain and determine what your next step can be by using the same powerful methods Dr. Books uses in her Initial Consultations of her private practice.
This program includes the 12 step Body Screening assessment training, the learning survey questionnaire, the eye tracking video and suggestions of resources to support rewiring the brain. You will be guided every step of the way, including a BONUS online system for Learning Muscle Testing.
You’ll Receive Access to “4 Dyslexia Detective” Modules That Will Help You Uncover the Roadmap of Where the Nervous System was Supposed to Develop Overtime.
Step-by-Step Training shows how to see into these developmental milestones and find out where some places may have missed the bus! With the cutting edge assessment tools provided, you’ll be able to see for yourself what is going on in 12 keys areas of brain learning integration.
Module #1: Getting Centered
Centering is the process of consciously slowing down your body, quieting your mind, and getting absolutely focused on the task at hand. Listen to the audio and read about multiple ways of centering yourself including my favorite 8 Step Centering method.
Module#2: 12 Step Screening
Use your muscle testing skill (learned in the Bonus class below ) to look at how your child’s learning channels are working. When you understand how they work, you’ll understand what’s indicated when something goes weak.
1. Eye Tracking Issues
2. Eye Movements
3. Speech/Expression Problems
4. “The Oil Well” Oxygen And Nourishment To The Brain
5. Left Brain Suppression–Weakness indicates left-brain issues, such as reading and math. Very typical in dyslexia. Classic for learning disabilities.
6. Right Brain Suppression–Weakness indicates problems with creativity, drawing, spatial awareness.
Includes Online Videos and Text!
7. “X Pattern” Emotional And Physical Immaturity
8. Vestibular/Auditory Reflex
9. ADHD Indicator – Weakness indicates poor focus, poor motor and impulse control, poor attention and follow through.
10. The Bridge –(Corpus Collosum)
11. Brain Integration Neuro–Muscular Level
12. Deep Level Neurological Switching
Module #3: Body Scanning and “Ask the Doctor” Recorded Calls
Learn how to visually scan your child’s body for clues.
- Call #1: “Getting Started” Coaching and Q&A Recorded Nov. 7th, 2013
- Call #2: Group Q&A Recorded Nov. 14th, 2013
Dr. Books has led hundreds of clients and patients through reversing dyslexia protocols with 4 out of 5 reporting improvements still hold after years! Enjoy 2 recorded Q&A calls with Dr. Phyllis!
Work through the materials at your own pace and then email your questions to Dr. Books.
Module #4: Putting a Plan in Place
Find support and resources for making decisions based on what you have found in the screening. Includes the “How to Talk to Your Child About Dyslexia” video. Learn also about little known root causes that are behind learning issues.
What Neurological Gaps Do To Your Learning
- If your three part brain gets stuck in the early brain part, it becomes overburdened and trapped in “flight, fight, or collapse”. The newer brain, where learning takes place, is then unable to respond to your body’s learning calls. It is held hostage by the early brain until safety is perceived or until trauma is cleared.
- If a breakdown in communication occurs between the brain and the ears, it is like listening to too many radio channels at once.
- If the eye sockets are misaligned, the eye muscles strain and the labor of reading is just too much.
Bonuses for Dyslexia Detective Training
Bonus#1: Introduction to Muscle Testing Online Training
(A $49 value) Dr. Phyllis Books offers this fun, lively, recorded class teaching you the basics of muscle testing. Enjoy learning how to get answers from the body by pressing a muscle indicator. Muscle Checking is a skill that underlies all the energy kinesiology methods. This online workshop will teach the very basics to get you started on a journey toward learning precision muscle testing on others as well as yourself.
Bonus #2: Brainercises
Learn about Brainercises activities and movements to practice at home daily to help integrate the nervous system.