Books Neural Therapy™ Practitioner Certification Guidelines
How to Progress through the Programs
A. BNT Student
- Muscle Testing Proficiency: Competent with at least one method of muscle testing.
Options: www.DrPhyllisBooks.com/ store/ Muscle Testing class or take Touch For Health 1
- Anatomy & Physiology: Know basic anatomy and physiology landmarks. Many online classes and phone apps available.
- Read Reversing Dyslexia by Phyllis Books
- Read House of Miracles by Bernice Dotz
How to Start:
- Enroll in BNT Levels 1-3 online classes
- Attend Live Hands On Trainings in each level
- Attend optional practicum courses for additional hands on training
- Practice, practice, practice…especially on other students.
*Note: Many students need to take all three BNT levels two times to become proficient
B. BNT Practitioner Certification for Level One:
BNT Practitioner Certification for Level One:
Steps for BNT Level 1 Certification only:
- Complete your BNT Level 1 of training.
- Submit license to touch (professional license or ministerial license)
- Pass written exam with 75% correct
- Pass practical exam for BNT Level 1 (in person or if overseas via skype)
- Receive BNT session from a BNT Certified Practitioner until you are entirely clear for that BNT Level.
- Record your practice on 3 case studies using BNT Case Study form.
- Write 200 word report on how you intend to utilize BNT
- Once certified, you are listed on the website for Preferred Practitioners as a Certified BNT Level 1 Practitioner
– BNT Level 1 Certification Investment: $200
B1) BNT Certification for Levels 1-3:
- Complete all BNT levels of training, both online and live
- Submit license to touch.
- Pass written exam with 75% correct.
- Pass practical exam for each of three levels (in person or if overseas, then via skype)
- Receive sessions from a Certified Practitioner until you are entirely clear for Levels 1-3.
- Record your practice on 3 cases using BNT Case Study form.
- Submit 200 word report on the performance of BNT in your practice.
- Once certified, you are listed on the website for Certified Practitioners section as Certified BNT Practitioner, Levels 1-3.
-BNT Practitioner Certification Investment: $500 or $200/level
C. BNT Mastery Level Course
- Open to Certified BNT Practitioners, Levels 1-3.
- Mastery Level is a combination of live and online classes.
- BNT Mastery Course Contents:
- BNT Neuroscience (and reading list)
- Scoliosis protocol
- Trauma release concepts and brain and body levels involved
- Emotional Clearing Methods
- Personal Development
- How to upgrade your intuition in your practice
- Introducing Nutrition in your practice
- Introducing lab testing in your practice
- Introducing allergy release methods in your practice
- Marketing and practice building strategies
-Course Investment $597
D. BNT Mastery Certification:
- Complete all 3 levels of BNT training certification.
- Pass written exam with 75% correct.
- Answer coaching calls for online DRS and BNT classes for one month.
- Submit business and marketing plan ideas.
- Upon certification completion, your name will appear in the Certified Practitioners area of the website as: BNT Certified Practioner – Mastery Level
Certification Investment: $400
E. BNT Elite Master Certification: Open to Certified BNT Mastery Level graduates
1.Workstudy/Mentorship: (to be completed in 6 months)
- Observe/shadow Dr. books with 8 BNT clients (10 week programs or intensives)
- Submit copy of mentorship case note
- Perform BNT entire process on 10 clients with partial observation/supervision from a certified BNT practitioners
- Participate in Grand Rounds case study discussions
- Serve as call in coach for online DRS and BNT support for duration of mentorship/
- Show proof of insurance – even “Student status” (See office for good companies)
- Once completed, you will be listed on the Certified Practitioners section of the website as BNT Certified Practitioner, Mastery Elite Level
Certification Investment: $997 (with partial reimbursement from working on Dr. Books’ clients if those are part of your 10 cases
F. BNT Teacher Certification: Open to BNT Mastery level graduates invited by Dr. Books
Steps for Certification:
- Assist Dr. Books at Leve 1-3 trainings
- Table instruction and assistance during classes.
- Teach portions of class
- Call in coach for online class support.
- Certification investment: no costs or payments for training