Part 1. Procedure 1. Cranial Circuit Procedure
- Cranial Trauma Procedural Summary
Part 2. Temporal Mandibular Joint Circuit overview
- Procedure 1. Mandible & Maxilla Circuit
- Procedure 2. Digestive Circuit
- Procedure 3. Defend & Protect Circuit
- Procedure 4. TMJ Pelvis Circuit
- Procedure 5. TMJ & LCCR Circuit
- TMJ Procedural Summary
“Cranial and TMJ”
Level Two of Books Neural Therapy ™ includes:
- The role of the vestibular system in learning and behavior issues; the role of synchronization and timing to streamline brain functions
- Preview of mild to moderate head traumas, vestibular and ocular repercussions from accidents, head injuries and birth traumas.
- ImPact studies; What’s happening with NFL players with multiple concussions;What’s happening in junior and senior high school with sports and head injuries.
- Energetic cranial methods to release head injuries and locked-in eye patterns.
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) dysfunctions; learning problems, relationship to primary neurological patterning; reciprocal relationship between TMJ and other body functions.
- Emotional interplay with above systems, various emotional techniques to clear the body and brain for new learning