Are you ready to change your life in ten days with Books Neural Therapy™?
BNT PLUS 10 Day Program is a ten-day intensive treatment program designed for people who want quick results with neurological processing issues, emotional well-being, head injuries and learning and behavior problems such as dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning disabilities.
For those who have only one week available, please see the Freedom Fast Track Intensive- Click Here.
BNT PLUS 10 Day Program takes the foundational Books Neural Therapy, which normally transpires over a 2-3 month time frames, and condenses it into ten days over two weeks.
Multiple appointments per day are scheduled with four follow-up integration appointments suggested the following year. You or your child will spend approximately three hours at the office each day for ten days. (Please bring snacks and toys/games for down times). Exercises and other suggestions during the integration period (usually twelve months) will be recommended on an individual basis.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
1. Individuals who want quick results with neurological, learning and behavior issues and choose treatment time in the summer for two weeks instead of during the school year.
2. People who live far away. Many clients plan a little vacation around their program and stay in hotels or with relatives.
3. Families where one or more “identified” member with neurological, learning or behavior issues is affecting the family dynamics in a downward spiraling way.
NOTE: When multiple family members sign up for care during the same five days, old beliefs and ways of looking at a situation can be shifted and the whole family unit becomes uplifted.
Are you looking for help so your child can enjoy a successful re-entry to the learning process at school this fall?
Are you ready to supercharge your own performance at work or play by clearing away mental, physical and emotional blockages?
CALL NOW to reserve your space! 512-331-0668
Scheduling BNT PLUS 10 Day Program can be done four weeks ahead of actual treatment dates. That way, if after reviewing the initial paperwork, additional blood, urine or saliva testing is needed, the results will be back before treatments and consultations begin. Call 512 331 0668 to set up appointments.
Please download the initial paperwork forms by Clicking Here
Fax completed forms to: 866 490 9269. Please also include any testing or reports from other professionals.
If possible, please send a short video of your child “in action” so Dr. Books can observe your child. Encourage your child to watch Dr. Books on the various videos. That way, we’ll already know each other before we meet in person.
Click here to Download Program Comparison Chart
Learn More about BNT
WHAT HAPPENS DURING SESSIONS?
BNT PLUS 10 Day Program consists of:
1. Books Neural Therapy ™ for structural and neurological components. This includes:
l. Addressing each area of the brain and its role in learning and behavior
2. Cranial work
3. Motor and sensory channel clearing
4. TMJ work (jaw joint) and its relationship with the hips and pelvis and other centering and balancing areas
5. Physical coordination, visual and auditory processing, eye tracking; fine motor skills
6. Upgrading and streamlining neurological and brain circuits
2. Allergy testing and elimination. At least 75% of the time, individuals who qualify for BNT also have allergies. You’ll receive your report and we will clear as many as we can in eight sessions. One allergy per day will be addressed; knowing that we may not be able to complete all the allergies during the ten days.
3. Biofeedback/neurofeeback. This well-documented therapy is known to improve ADHD, head injuries and certain emotional issues.
4. Emotional clearing via Emotional Freedom Technique and Neuro Emotional Technique.
5. Chemical imbalances/nutrition. Neurotransmitters (brain chemistry); nutritional or heavy metal imbalances will be addressed in a variety of ways.
*Please refer to the Books Neural Therapy page to understand exactly what is involved in this process.
NOTE: Care credit is available if you desire financing. (Apply online at: www.carecredit.com). With this option, if you qualify you can pay the amount in twelve equal monthly payments with no interest.
“As a special ed teacher, I could never do this in the classroom. This is some of the most powerful work I’ve ever seen.”
If you’re ready to start, or have questions, please call me, Dr. Phyllis Books, directly at 512 331-0668 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.