Are you ready for success that lasts? Is your child putting up a brave front? Struggling to keep up? Developing “an attitude?”
Freedom Fast Track is a five-day intensive program designed for people who want quick results with neurological processing issues, head injuries and learning and behavior problems such as dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning disabilities.
Freedom Fast Track takes the foundational Books Neural Therapy*, which normally transpires over a 2-3 month time frames, and condenses it into 5 days. Typically, it is engaged by individuals or families traveling from out of the area, but certainly available to locals who want to completely immerse themselves in the process. You can do five days in a row or now split into two consecutive weekends. Call the office at 512-331-0668 to see what is available.
*Please refer to the Books Neural Therapy page to understand exactly what is involved in this process.
Multiple appointments per day are scheduled with four follow-up integration appointments suggested on a quarterly basis. Your or your child will spend approximately five hours at the office each day for five days. (Please bring snacks and toys/games for down times). Exercises and other suggestions during the integration period (usually twelve months) will be recommended on an individual basis.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
1. Individuals who want quick results with neurological, learning and behavior issues (see above)
2. People who live far away. Many clients plan a little vacation around their Freedom Fast Track and stay in hotels or with relatives.
3. Families where one or more “identified” member with neurological, learning or behavior issues is affecting the family dynamics in a downward spiraling way.
NOTE: When multiple family members sign up for care during the same five days, old beliefs and ways of looking at a situation can be shifted and the whole family unit becomes uplifted.
Are you looking for help over the summer so your child can enjoy a successful re-entry to the learning process at school this fall?
Are you ready to supercharge your own performance at work or play by clearing away mental, physical and emotional blockages?
5 day Summer Intensives:
a) 6/27-7/2 and
10 day Reversing Dyslexia Summer Camp start dates:
a) July 4-15 and
b) July 25-8/5
(Spaces are filling up quickly):
CALL NOW to reserve your space! 512-331-0668
Scheduling Freedom Fast Track is preferably done a minimum of four weeks ahead of actual treatment dates. That way, if after reviewing the initial paperwork, additional blood, urine or saliva testing is needed, the results will be back before treatments and consultations begin. (Testing is an additional charge and may range from $85-350.)
Call 512 331 0668 to set up appointments.
Please download the initial paperwork forms by Clicking Here
Fax completed forms to: 866 490 9269. Please also include any testing or reports from other professionals.
If possible, please send a short video of your child “in action” so Dr. Books can observe your child. Encourage your child to watch Dr. Books on the various videos. That way, we’ll already know each other before we meet in person.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING SESSIONS?
FREEDOM FAST TRACK consists of:
1. Books Neural Therapy ™ for structural and neurological components. This includes:
l. Addressing each area of the brain and its role in learning and behavior
2. Cranial work
3. Motor and sensory channel clearing
4. TMJ work (jaw joint) and its relationship with the hips and pelvis and other centering and balancing areas
5. Physical coordination, visual and auditory processing, eye tracking; fine motor skills
6. Upgrading and streamlining neurological and brain circuits
2. Allergy testing and elimination. At least 75% of the time, individuals who qualify for BNT also have allergies. One allergy per day will be addressed; knowing that we may not be able to complete all the allergies during the five days.
3. Biofeedback/neurofeeback. This well-documented therapy is known to improve ADHD, head injuries and certain emotional issues.
4. Emotional clearing via Emotional Freedom Technique and Neuro Emotional Technique.
5. Chemical imbalances/nutrition. Neurotransmitters (brain chemistry); nutritional or heavy metal imbalances will be addressed in a variety of ways.
Not sure which one is better for you? After looking over your initial paperwork, Dr. Books will be able to help you decide which is better for your child.
FREEDOM FAST TRACK: This five day treatment includes pre and post evaluations, consultation and examination, plus 20 sessions; and home exercises to be done for 28 days.
BNT STANDARD: This includes pre and post testing, consultation and examination, plus 20 sessions over ten weeks; and home exercises to be done for 28 days.
BNT PLUS: This includes pre and post testing, consultation and examination, plus 20 sessions over ten weeks or ten days; and home exercises to be done for 28 days. PLUS includes Biofeedback. Learn about BNT PLUS 10 Day Program by Clicking Here.
Click here to Download Program Comparison Chart
Learn More about BNT
NOTE: Care credit is available if you desire financing. (Apply online at: www.carecredit.com). With this option, if you qualify you can pay the amount in twelve equal monthly payments with no interest.
“As a special ed teacher, I could never do this in the classroom. This is some of the most powerful work I’ve ever seen.”
”My fourteen year old son and I went through Freedom Fast Track the same week. By the second day, I wanted to jump up and down. I felt so good myself. And I finally “got it” that my son was going to be ok. By the end of our five days, my son was laughing… a sound that I thought had just dried up inside him. What a great week!”
“I did not know I could reclaim lost time with my daughter. What an incredible gift for us to get a “do over.” It was as if we both woke up and saw each other new again.”
“My brother’s life was changed at the age of 50 after seeing Dr. Books. He was really troubled as a kid. He was hyperactive, got hit for using the wrong hand; school was a nightmare for him. He went through Freedom Fast Track and came out reading. He stayed with me for several weeks and absolutely devoured every book he could put his hands on. Neuro BootCamp was a miracle for my brother!”.
“Lilly is like a different child after Freedom Fast Track, and we are like a different family. I continue to be amazed. What a miracle.”
If you’re ready to start, or have questions, please call me, Dr. Phyllis Books, directly at 512 331-0668 or email: email@example.com.